Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This thing should have at least one post.

So I have this blog and I never use it. It looked kind of lonely!

I'm not quite sure I understand the purpose of a blog, whether it be to express your thoughts, and have people read them? Or to keep people you don't see much, updated about your life. Either way. I'm down :)

so here's my thoughts.
I was thinking that ... I think too much. really. I do. because I was thinking about my personality, and how I am always evaluating it, comparing it to others, and looking at ways I should change it, to be "more normal" and not stand out as much. I worry that people think I am too dramatic, too over analyzing, too self conscious, To insecure, and too impressionable. I also worry that I am not smart enough, not well liked, and not a good leader. I analyze these things, and then try to change them, but then I always find my opinion changing due to someone elses stated opinion, without even realizing it haha. oops.

but here is my conclusion. So what if these are my qualities. Maybe I am just super honest with myself and realize things that aren't too great about myself. I realize I am these things, and I realize I dont have to be. But I also realize this is me. Its what makes me, me, and I think I try to be other people. Not that those people aren't great, and that I shouldn't learn from them, but its ok to be me too. :)

So for now, I will just take in, learn, and continue to be refined daily. (and continue to analyze everything :)...)

Peace suckas. (is that me?) lol

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment